On Sept. 16, 2019, Cardinal Francis Xavier Krieangsak Kovitvanij, president of Thai Catholic Bishops’ Conference of Thailand and president of Catholic Commission for Liturgical Celebrations, together with Monsignor Vissanu Thaya-Anun, deputy secretary of the Catholic Bishops’ Conference of Thailand, Father Antonio Valsaksi, secretary of Catholic Commission for Liturgical Celebrations, and Father Chettha Chayadej, manager of Liturgical Celebrations for the Archdiocese of Bangkok met with Monsignor Guido Marini, master of Pontifical Liturgical Ceremonies, to discuss Papal Mass arrangements during Pope Francis apostolic visit to Thailand.
- Pope Francis encouraged young people as he presided over Holy Mass at Assumption Cathedral
- Pope Francis met with interreligious leaders and educational staff for interreligious and peace
- Pope Francis shows compassion to the sick and medical staff
- Pope Francis made a private visit to His Majesty King Maha Vajiralongkorn at Amphorn Satharn Throne Room, Dusit Grand Palace
- Catholics unite at the Holy Mass with His Holiness Pope Francis inside Supachalasai National Stadium.